Friday, October 22, 2010

SCH - A Saturday Share!!

Good Morning!
Wow, another weekend, is this month flying by or is it just me? We are creeping closer and closer to the holiday season and my mind set is somewhere in early summer.  This has been such a challenging year yet it has flown by!  Must be my age! *sigh*

Saturday is not only the beginning of the weekend BUT it is also share day for Sugar Creek Hollow!! This week we are sharing one of two images, Primitive Sheep or Christmas Cardinal. If you just followed those two links you can see how hard is would be to chose! I sort of thought many of my team mates would pick the cardinal so I decided to do the sheep, I've had a sneak preview and I have to admit, the Ba Ba Ba did just fine!!
You are in for a treat this week, so sit back and relax, visit Sugar Creek's shoppe for your freebie and shopping! There are some wonderful images for all your Halloween Thanksgiving and Christmas projects.  If you go over to the Blog to see all our cards.)  The challenge is posted there;  please play along with us! If you make a card with one of these beauties please let me know, I want to come see and uhhhh and ahhhh!!! You can also use the links on the side bar to get to the teams cards!

Ok, here's my sheep card for this week! I hope you like it!!
I used Puffy Paint on the sheep to give him/her a look of "curls". The Peace on Earth tag is also a SCH image!
Here is a close up.
Thank you for sharing some time with me. I hope the rest of your weekend is filled with good cheer and peaceful thoughts. See you again real soon!!
Many Blessings!!
donna

challenges:
SCH - use one of two images for a card/project
The Crafty Pad  #93- Use Distressed or Torn Edges
The Shabby Tearoom - Chocolate Covered Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown #22 - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Vintage
Meljens Designs #30 - Anything Goes
Priscilla Styles - MMSC# 76

png signature image

24 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet sheep - and I love his 'curls' :-)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Donna - this is divine! I love that sheep and the heart on it! Your details are always perfect! Love it! We love to see you join us here at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, thank you for your support!! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

jonim52 said...

I love the way you did your sheep! Beautiful card.

Denise said...

Hi Donna:) This card is tops! OMG...I just love this sheep image, and the curls you gave it are perfect. Beautiful job here as always!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

{{hugs}}
Denise
MMSC Design Team

Renee Matarese said...

Love the fluffy sheep and the color combination. Very pretty.

Carol Hurlock said...

Donna I like how you think outside the box with your creations. That fabulous texture on the sheep is wild!!! I just love it. Great pieces of eye candy on this wonderful card. Fab job on the sketch and thanks so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Mary Duffek said...

Love your card and the texture you added to the sheep. That's such a cute idea. =) Fabulous card!

Tracy Vinson said...

Hey Donna, I love the puffy paint you have used to get your wooly texture. This is such an eye catcher. I love all the embellies you have used.

Debbie said...

I just {heart} the folkart feel to your design and that puffy little lamb is simply precious! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Julie said...

Fabulous card! I am in love with it. I love the puff paint and the effect that gives the sheep. I love your glittery lace, pearls, bow, and I love the colors you have used.

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left. You have a way with words, and I will be smiling all day long. You are so sweet!

Hugz,
Julie

Cec said...

Love your wooly sheep. I also love the fancy mat behind it and your glittery trim down the side. Super job.
Hugs!
Cec

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Donna!
Lovely card as always. Love the colors and the "wool" on the sheep.

Hugs
Gunn

Clare said...

gorgeous card! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

MiamiKel said...

Oh my Donna! He is *wooly* cute! :) You just knocked this card and image right out of the park this week! This is the cutest and has the perfect touch with his flocked curls - simply fabulous! Always a treat to stop in and see what you've made! Hugs to you my wonderful friend! x0x0

Heide said...

Your sheep looks wonderful in the puffy paint! What a fantastic work of art!

Nancy said...

The puffy paint just totally makes this sheet, Donna!! I always enjoy reading your posts and admiring your wonderful creations!! You, my dear, are a gem!!

marsha said...

Oh, Donna! I just love all this texture! All the glitz and shimmery elements are exquisite and certainly "your" style! I think everything you touch just turns to gold!
Hugs,
Marsha

Joseline said...

Great card Donna!! I love the colors and all the embellishments you added. The brown die behind the sheep is great. Where is it from?

Anita said...

I love your wooly sheep...that puffy paint is so perfect! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week.

Sharon Basel said...

Fantastic card Donna! I look forward to seeing what you'll do next, week after week, and this one is another beauty that shows the depth of your creativity. I love the puffy paint for this darling sheep's wool. The combination of the die cuts creates interest and a focal point and the colors are unusual and add an elegance to this work of art. Just incredible!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is amazing Donna. Love the awesome texture you achieved on the sheep. Such an elegant vintage -style card!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow What a cute card. Your image is colored adorable, and goes perfectly with your dp! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT

Connie M. said...

Oh my Donna! This is just sooo adorable! I so love this cute fluffy white sheep! Such a wonderful vintage feeling too! Thanks so much for playing this week at the Midnight Madness Challenge! Hugs!

Connie
MMDT

marsha said...

Donna, another fabulous creation! Your flair and talent for detail are always evident in all of your cards and your sheep is just divine with all that poofiness! Another stunner in my book! Thanks for entering this week's challenge and I'll be waiting in anticipation for your entry next week!
Hugs,
Marsha