Monday, September 5, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge-September

The second month has started and you will definitely want to play in this round! Go here to get all the ins and outs of playing along and a look a the Prize! Come on we want to see your fantastic creations using these free images!


This image is from Tortagialla, she is called Girl with glasses! I had absolutely nothing that was about "back to school" (which is what the Team A team is challenged to do, even though I am NOT on Team A I wanted to play anyway...). So I sat down with crayons, paper and then ultimately the computer and generated my own design paper and embellishments. Ha, don't need to go shopping (except for ink) to make you own! Hope you like her!!






I found out that Prismacolors do not like watercolor paper very much, even with baby oil they don't blend that smoothly. But since the card is kind of distressy I guess that will be ok! Do you like her freckles?? LOL


Thanks for your visit and your comments, they mean so much to me!
png signature image

4 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

I really love what you did Donna! This card is adorable!

HUGS!!!
Kim

Teresa Arsenault said...

Donna, I love how this turned out and, yes, I did see the freckles. I love how you colored this cutie and your 'twins' concept with pictures of the same image re-sized. This design is super creative. I love it.

Blessings,
Teresa

Made by Mandy said...

What a wicked way or creating your own paper, all that doodling at school in the edges of your paper is paying dividends now.

Great to be on the DT with you at CDAC

Love Mandy xxx

LindaS said...

Wow this is totally cute. Wonderful design and wonderful papers for the way you colored the image.