Monday, March 8, 2010

Legend(s) if the Dogwood

Sugar Creek Hollow has both versions of the Legend of the Dogwood plus the dogwood flower or branch for you to chose from.  I thought I would make a card using each of the versions and each of the flowers that are available...these come together in a "kit", you will get five beautiful images for $5.00! Let me repeat that, you get 5 images for $5.00; both versions of the legend, both flowers, and a word image-Atonement- done in a beautiful font.




 

                          

I have entered this card into a couple of challenges: Cupcake Crafts, and Ooh-la-la Creations.

Remember with these digital images you can make them as small or as large as you want them. While you are visiting the web site don't forget to check the other Easter images available!


particulars:  Sugar Creek Hollow for both cards
 first card     tattered angels mists                      
                   K&Company paper            
                   nestibilities                
                   fiskars punch      
                   lace                                 
                   water colors
                   versamark, clear embossing
second card club scrap paper
                     K&Company paper
                   Martha Stewart punch
                   ribbon
                   button

png signature image

14 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Donna ! These are so very beautiful! Each one so unique and breathtaking - so lovely, so inspiring. WOnderful job my friend!

marsha said...

These are just breathtaking Donna! Your work is so gorgeous and inspiring!

Hugs,
Marsha

Donna said...

Such beautiful cards, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and such a beautiful sentiment...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Joanne Gilch said...

Gorgeous.

ellepaulette said...

I love these! So beautiful!!!!!

Kathy said...

Oh my word, both of these are lovely. I have a dogwood in my front yard and it is my favorite piece of my landscaping. What beautiful work you did with this digi kit.

Rhonda said...

Both of these cards are so very beautiful. I have always loved the Dogwood Legend and it brings me joy to see what you have done. Thank you.

Tracey said...

These are beautiful Donna, love the colours :)

Hope you're having a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shelly said...

Wow these are so elegant! I love the text and the pretty ribbon and button! Thanks for joining in at Cupcake!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Ronnie said...

These cards is beautiful!! I love it...hugs from sbs29 sister..Ronnie

Cheryl said...

Donna, both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous.

Tracy Vinson said...

Beautiful cards Donna!!! You did an amazing job!!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous creations for this lovely digi!!

Wendi said...

wow this is beautiful especially the ribbon and flowers thanks so much for joining us this week at Ooh la La
Wendi