Friday, April 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday!! a Card dedicated to my Mom

Good morning!!
Time for another Fabulous Friday card using Sugar Creek Hollow's awesome images. Today, since we didn't have a formal challenge, I decided to make a collage of various images into a Mother's Day card. This is the first Mother's Day card I have made since losing my Mom two years ago, there were lots of things going through my mind as this card came together.

So, without getting all weepy I will just say I hope you enjoy the card, be sure to visit all our design team members as they would love to share their creations with you. And by all means stop over at Sugar Creek Hollow for the Friday freebie and look around. You may just be inspired!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Donna (you are here!)
Stephanie
Loretta
Cheri
Sarah
Dani
Tracy-Owner
Kelly
Linda
Marsha
Joan
Nancy
Joseline-DT Coordinator
Kristina
Cassie

challenges:  SCS SC275SC275

png signature image

7 comments:

marsha said...

Donna, how beautiful! I love the collage idea and what a loving tribute to your mom.

Hugs,
Marsha

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- gorgeous card! I love eveything about it- including your intentions! Hugs

Nancy said...

Donna, this is an amazing creation. And it truly is a loving tribute to your mother. Hugs to you!

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful, love the collage, it creates such an interesting piece of art, take care and keep your spirit!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card Donna! While I am lucky enough to still have my mom I don't have my dad and even though it has been over 5 years I still really miss him.

Tracy Vinson said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is beyond words Donna. I have never seen so many elements and images used on one card that actually all work together. I keep coming back over here and looking at it!!! Tracy

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, that's all I could say - WOW! This is just AMAZING, Donna!! Fabulous job on layering so many beautiful images. They all work together so beautifully! Love the lace too. What a beautiful tribute to your mother!