Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday is Sugar Creek Hollow Day!

It's Friday and time to share another image from the fabulous Sugar Creek Hollow line of digital stamps. If you don't have any of these images you are missing out! The main focus on these stamps is vintage, shabby and primitive! There are some adorable images; go check out the new images!

This particular card is using the collage stamp that was a Friday freebie last week. The flower was hand made using torn paper, inked with distress inks and then rolling the edges using a wood skewer. Pretty cool, huh! The previous post has a flower that was made the same way.....yea! I have found a new technique to play with!

Don't forget that Friday is freebie day at SCH, Tracy has an adorable image for you today that will have a set to match soon! Be sure to pick it up and leave some love there! Now, go check out all the other design team members and see what is being showcased!


Thanks for coming to visit, I would love to hear what you think of the card I shared today!
png signature image

12 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Holy moly, Donna!! This is totally GOREGOUS, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS......I absolutely love it. It is a perfect vintage work of ART!!! I am drooling here!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

This is just stunning!! I think this is my all time favorite image...

LorettaL said...

Wow! Donna, this takes my breath away. Love that sentiment too!

Tracy Vinson said...

DOnna, I love the flower you have used here. It completly ties everything together with this nature/bee theme. this puts the GORG in EOUS!!!

Joseline said...

Gorgeous work Donna!! I love how you made the flower. It looked store bought.

Cassie said...

oh.my.goodness.
this is phenomenal donna! it would look so lovely in my room! *wink*
no seriously - it's truly, utterly beautiful!

Deb said...

What a fantastic card, the details and colors are wonderful
What a creation!!!
Love it
xxx

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, love the rich feel of it and that flower is WONDERFUL!

wlm said...

It looks really Victorian! The colors you chose compliment the design perfectly.

Kathy said...

Beautiful vintage feel. Love your handmade flower, such a lovely touch.

Lou Sims said...

WOW Donna - stunning card. Love all the layers & texture you have added to enhance that great image.

Lou
x

Joanne Gilch said...

I nabbed that image. love what you did with yours. Gorgeous!!