Friday, August 20, 2010

MMSC67-Happy Halloween!



Good evening!
I think I have become addicted to the MM challenges! :) This card is for MMSC67. Let me share the sketch and then I will tell you about my card.

I used one of Sugar Creek Hollow's images for this card, Add A Face Pumpkin.  I also used the spider from Spider Web Quilt Set.  Tracy has come up with some spectacular images for this fall, you really should become a follower of SCH, you will not find better vintage images anywhere else!

If you haven't guessed already, I will be on the Design Team again for SCH but this time as a Senior Design Team member. This is such an honor and I am thrilled to get to play with these images and share them with you. If you become a follower of my blog you will get notified when new images are being shared. We will have blog hops again this season so stay tuned for that.

Thanks for stopping in, be sure to leave me a note! I love to hear your thoughts on the cards!
hugs
donnna


png signature image

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

this is very beautiful,love halloween!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Donna - congratulations on your Snr DT for SCH - well deserved too! Love this card - that image is very cheeky and so beautifully coloured! Gorgeous embellishing too Donna - love it! Thanks for being part of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see you.....and hope to see you next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

marsha said...

Donna, from one obessed MMSC to another - I just adore your card! This is one of my favorite SCH images too! Love how you added to the punkin!
Hugs, Marsha

Carol Hurlock said...

Donna-Look at you making this pumpkin "Sassy"...that is so clever...I love it. Love all your fabulous details on this beauty. You are so talented! Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

pam124 said...

Donna, what a wonderful take on the sketch this week!! OMG, that image is priceless and your colors, details, netting and spider bring this up a notch!! It truly is pumpkin-a-licious!! Great job!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you can come share your talent with us again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- and congrats on the Sr. DT! Awesome for you! TFS

Renee Matarese said...

Your pumpkin is gorgeous!