Saturday, March 26, 2011

Name that Image and Stitching Challenge

It is another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow and this week we have a wonderful challenge for you as well as the last activity in our month-long first anniversary celebration.

This week we want your help in naming this image before it goes into the Sugar Creek Hollow store. Please leave a comment here with your suggestion. Tracy, the owner of Sugar Creek Hollow will choose her favorite name. If more than one person suggests the winning name, their names will go into a random draw.  The person with the winning name will receive this stamp as their prize. You have until midnight EST on April 1st to leave your suggestion in the comment section and the winner will be announced on April 2nd.



Now let's find out who won the blog candy from me! Using the Random Generator # 13 was the winning number, that is
dj1952, a fellow North Carolinian and it seems a former Texan! Please contact me via email with all your information so I can send your goodies to you!!! Congratulations! (random number was chosen from total excluding design team members from SCH)

OK, this week we want you to make something with stitching, yep, either real or faux, your choice! I was unable to participate this week in the challenge but you can find inspiration upon inspiration at the SCH Blog where all the DT members have their art for you to see. We would love to see what you come up with!! Thanks for dropping by, I'm sorry I don't have a card to share this week, but I do have a thought to leave with you.

Lamentations 3: 24-26 NLT
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
      therefore, I will hope in him!”
 25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
      to those who search for him.
 26 So it is good to wait quietly
      for salvation from the Lord.




png signature image

No comments: