Thursday, July 16, 2009



I found this clip art (I think they can be referred to as digital stamps now!) on my computer and thought it would make a cute card. He was printed and colored with watercolor pencils and then cut out, then placed on the background with pop dots for dimension. The stamp I used for the hills/trees is from Stampscapes, the sky and sun were done with sponging. I put some red flowers in with a Zip marker and then sponged ink all around the edges to give it some character. The Bible verse I found on www.Biblegateway.com and wrote it on a piece of SU Vanilla. He turned out pretty cute but then again I am not very objective when it comes to anything with a horse on it!!


signature clear 2

1 comment:

Kathie McGuire said...

Hi Donna~

This card is so beautiful!! I love the scene creativity~such a lovely job!! I use that website too for verses, so thank you for including that (but BTW, it's www.biblegateway.com).

Blessings,

Kathie McGuire