Monday, November 30, 2009

Peace on Earth!






This poinsettia is one of Pamela's digital images! I love the way the three flowers fit together and since the leaves of a pointsettia are the same as the petals, you can cut out leaves from the image as well! How easy is that! In fact I printed the image on green paper added some stickles......Leaves! The main flower is mostly red but the two smaller images are more pink, not so sure I would do that again. It actually looks better in person than in the photo. In order to further emphasize the larger flower I added tiny little pearls to the center.  I used nestibilities for the mats and for the design at the bottom of the page that has the pearls on it. That is actually the top of one of the frame nesties. The lacy border was done with a punch by Martha Stewart, the ribbon is from Ben Franklin, the verse and leaf on the top of the card is from FCD Oh Holey Night. The colored cardstock is Club Scrap.

png signature image

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a pretty card- love the layout too! TFS

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful poinsettias!

Melisa said...

Beautiful card girly!! I finally got this one downloaded, just have to find some time to work with it!

I would like to are invite you to check out the "March of the Snowmen" blog hop tomorrow if you get a chance!
http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love how you colored & layered the poinsettia.

Great blog template! I have the same one!

I am looking forward to the SBS group.

Ursula said...

That turned out really lovely, Donna! I love the effect of the multi colored poinsettias together! Very pretty!